Help us further our goals and continue to help farmers in 2024. Donate now.
2023 Field Day Sponsor Information
2023 Field Day Sponsor Information
Farmer-led field days are the foundation for how Practical Farmers of Iowa fulfills its mission of equipping farmers to build resilient farms and communities. Your sponsorship support is critical for us to continue providing high quality (and free) farmer-led learning events.
At PFI, we take pride in our “big tent” that includes farmers with operations of all sizes and production practices. Our farmer-led field day lineup reflects this diversity, with events focused on conventional and organic field crops, cover crops and small grains, livestock of differing scale and species, vegetable production, orcharding, agroforestry, cut flowers and more.
We are confident our field days and extensive outreach efforts around them will provide ample customer and constituent exposure for sponsoring organizations. If you have any questions about supporting PFI’s field day season through sponsorships, please contact Emma Liddle at email@example.com.
Please scroll down for important dates, sponsor levels and perks and the sponsor registration form.
Thank you for your interest in supporting the 2023 Practical Farmers of Iowa on-farm field day season!
April 12: Sponsor Registration Opens! PFI staff will have a complete lineup of field days to share with potential sponsors. If you have not received this list via email by April 14, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 2: Sponsor Registration Closes! Sponsors who wish to be acknowledged in the printed field day guide must submit their sponsor registration form by this date, in order for PFI to finalize the guide and send it to print.
Sponsor Levels and Perks
Level A – $1200
- Your logo on the inside cover of the 6,000 copies of our printed Field Day guide
- Your logo on our field day webpage, and sponsor opportunities webpage linked to your website
- Your logo on display at each field day
- Recognition in all field day news releases
Level B – $800
- Your logo in the centerfold of the 6,000 copies of our printed Field Day guide
- Your logo on our field day webpage linked to your website
Exhibitor – $300
Support an individual field day of your choice! Including:
- Your organization listed on that event page in the 6,000 copies of our printed field day guide
- Recognition in the news release for that specific event
- The opportunity to set up a display at that field day
Level A+ or B+
For the Level A and Level B sponsors, add an exhibitor field day sponsorship for an additional $200 each ($100 discount per event). You will then be listed as a sponsor for that event and have the option to set up a display at the field day, increasing your exposure to a targeted audience.
Notes for Sponsors
- Sponsors at any level are encouraged to attend any field day!
- If you would like to be recognized as a sponsor at a field day, you must be present and you must notify PFI staff two weeks in advance.
- Only Exhibitor-level sponsors have the opportunity to set up a display, and need to provide your own table.
- If you are unable to attend, Practical Farmers cannot display your materials for you.
- Sponsors will not be given the opportunity to speak, unless contacted by the host and written into the agenda during the field day planning process.
Sponsor Registration Form
The deadline to be included in PFI’s printed field day guide has passed. If you would still like to sponsor a field day or the field day season, please contact email@example.com for details.
Please contact Emma Liddle at firstname.lastname@example.org.