Attend a PFI field day this summer! Check out the full line up today!1 of 2
Farmland Owner Legacy Award
The Farmland Owner Legacy Award is granted annually by Practical Farmers to landowners who use their land to help the next generation get started, advance land stewardship and promote long-term sustainability of farm businesses, environmental quality and rural communities. With this award, Practical Farmers calls attention to the important role non-operator farmland owners can play in the future success of sustainable agriculture.
Nominations are open and due March 11, 2022!
- 2021: Michael and Rosemary Roelf
- 2020: Sally McCoy, Ann Novak, Peg Bouska and Carol Bouska
- 2019: Lee Tesdell
- 2018: Maggie McQuown and Steve Turman
- 2017: John and Angela Tedesco
- 2016: Rob and Susan Fleming
- 2015: Dale Nimrod, Faith Sherman and Vance Nimrod
- 2014: Charlotte Shivvers and Martha Skillman
- 2013: Helen Gunderson