Lightning Talks (Session 2) – 2021 Virtual Annual Conference
Lightning is powerful, focused, illuminating – and over quickly. This conference, we are introducing lightning talks to our session offerings. As the name suggests, lightning talks are short, focused and hopefully exciting to watch. We know many farmers are evaluating new practices or have figured out a process that would be useful to share with others. Each lightning talk round will feature six talks, each 8 minutes long, prepared and presented by farmers.
- Pasture-raised turkeys for beginners, Tammy Faux
- Filling nooks and crannies with annual pollinator habitat, Rob Faux
- Crop Washer, T.D. Holub
- Experimenting with no-till vegetable production, Jordan Scheibel, Emily Fagan, Hannah Breckbill
- Food box meal kit pilot, Jan Libbey
- The role of PFI’s farmer network in conservation practice adoption, Lauren Asprooth