We are committed to making Coming Home affordable for all to participate. Tickets to the full conference are $25, but free tickets are available to those who are experiencing financial hardship – no questions asked. If you would like assistance with registration, or would like to pay by check, we are happy to help you. Please contact Debra Boekholder at the PFI office: (515) 232-5661. Check out our registration FAQ further down this page.
Please note: Each individual needs a ticket in order to have a unique login, create their own profile, and attend sessions. Be prepared to provide a first and last name, and a unique email address for each individual you are registering.
Individuals who add a PFI membership or make a $50+ donation on this form will receive a Coming Home conference package! This includes a custom t-shirt and notebook plus other goodies. Complete this form by December 20 to receive your package in time for the conference. All others will receive theirs in February.
Frequently Asked Questions About Virtual Annual Conference Registration
What if I want to register multiple people from my household? How many tickets do I need?
- Of course you can register multiple people! How many tickets you will need depends on if you plan to watch all the sessions together on a single device, or if you’d each like your own profile so you can watch separately.
- If you are attending “together,” (i.e. The Smiths) you only need one ticket.
- If you want to be able to log in and participate separately (John Smith, Jim Smith and Joan Smith) each person will need to get a ticket and provide a unique email address.
How do I get to the conference platform?
- In January, each ticketed attendee will receive an email with a unique link to the conference platform. (We’re still building it so you can’t come in, yet!)
When does registration close?
- Of course we’d like you to register as soon as you know you’re planning to attend to help us anticipate and stay organized, but this year there is no “early bird” registration. Attendees may register even after the conference has begun.
- However, if you register before Jan. 10, we will mail you a hard copy of the conference program in time for the virtual conference.
Do I have to register online?
- If you would like assistance with registration, or would like to pay by check, we are happy to help you. Please contact Debra Boekholder at the PFI office: (515) 232-5661.
Is there a member discount?
- Typically, the PFI annual conference offers a significant discount to members (the whole farm/family for the price of 1 admission). This year, we decided to make the conference as affordable as possible for everyone, and are offering a different “perk” for new memberships and renewals!
- Anyone who joins or renews their membership with their conference registration will receive a Coming Home conference package, including a special-edition t-shirt, notebook and other goodies. If you register by Dec. 20 your package will arrive before the conference. If you register later… it will arrive later! (For renewals, the new membership will begin after the current membership expires.)