Strategies for Strange Times: Join us each Friday for a one-hour virtual farmer meet-up
2020 Field Day Sponsor Information
PFI staff and members are actively working to plan our 2020 field day season, and ensure we continue our efforts of building resilient farms and communities. Of course due to federal and state guidelines during this pandemic, our on-farm field day format will be different in 2020.
Our 2020 field days will fall under one of three virtual formats. If and when we are able to safely hold in-person events, we will transition those events back to in-person events. These formats include:
- Virtual Field Day/Farm Tour
- Farminar (Webinar)
- Shared Learning Call
We have experience with each of these formats and we’re confident that we can make them work effectively. We expect to reach thousands of farmers as we do every year with our field days, but this year our virtual reach has even greater potential. The value of your sponsor support will be greater as well!
- Sponsors at any level will not be given the opportunity to speak.
- Virtual field day formats are subject to change due to circumstances beyond PFI’s control. We will work hard to ensure sponsor recognition remains fair across all potential formats.
- In the unlikely event of printing businesses being closed, we will reallocate our expenses from printing a field day guide to increasing the digital advertising and exposure.
- Sponsorships are non-refundable, unless an event is cancelled indefinitely.
- We will send our 2020 field day schedule to potential sponsors the week of April 27.
- The deadline for sponsors to be listed in the printed field day guide is May 8.
The deadline for being listed as a sponsor in PFI’s 2020 printed field day guide has passed. Please contact Steve Carlson with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org