This year, PFI’s annual conference is coming home. Registration is now open!
Strategic Initiatives Manager
The strategic initiatives team works creatively to build collaborative connections between the private and public sectors that accomplish the goals of our farmer members on the broader Iowa and Midwestern landscape.
The strategic initiatives manager will support that team by:
- managing day-to-day work in cover crop and small-grains farmer programs to ensure timely, high-quality program delivery;
- developing and implementing processes to stimulate effective teamwork;
- fundraising to support and expand strategic initiatives programs and staff;
- managing a $1.5 million operating budget;
- leading grant management and reporting for the strategic initiatives team;
- managing strategic initiatives staff and contractors.